Recent research shows that people look for Floor plans, virtual tours, still photos (empty and staged) and the location map. Floor plans are regarded as the most important as the prospective buyer is able to view the entire property layout. This gives a fair idea as to what size the property is and sizes of the rooms. While 2D and 3D floor plans are absolutely fine, Interactive floor plans go a step higher to allow buyers to virtually move into the house. A simple mouse rollover reveals the photo of that particular room and the buyer can click on any photo to give a enlarged view.
What’s the process involved in Interactive Floor Plan?
- We receive the manually sketched or digitally photographed measurement sketches of your properties through email or FTP.
- Our experienced CAD draftsman will print the scans and then convert the sketches to accurate CAD file.
- CAD files can be converted to the file format of your choice.
- Popular file formats for websites - JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PDF
- For high-res brochure print - DWG, DXF, WMF, PDF
- We will send the finished files via email or FTP for you to upload to your website or use them in brochures.
A quick sketch is all that is needed, it can be done with the help of your real estate agent or with measuring tools. We can create stunning Interactive Floor Plans at fraction of the cost it will take you to set up CAD facilities.
Why should you Outsource Interactive Floor Plan Service?
- Save on set-up cost
- Quick turnaround time
- High Quality
- Simple process
Interactive Floor Plan provided by us is highly customisable, affordable and our zero-compromise on quality promise means that your listing will definitely stand apart from others. We will provide with visually stunning Interactive Floor Plans that will capture the eyes of the prospective buyer. Contact us to avail our quality yet highly economical Interactive Floor Plan service.